The best in monitored fire alarms offer an improvement in how they work as well. Modern components not only discern smoke, they can also recognize climbing heat levels. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring team is instantly informed. They can even be configured to send notifications right to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Greensboro?
When a disaster happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup at the ready that will instantly confirm the alarm and inform emergency responders in your name is simply a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Greensboro:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring specialists automatically
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to reach you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency responders right away
You will be astonished by how rapidly this process unfolds. As you gather up your family to leave the house, first responders are probably already reacting. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these perks:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Enhanced chance of speedy response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which device was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s important to know that disasters can happen unexpectedly. Think about accidentally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend is able to knock it over. While this event may seem implausible, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Greensboro, it’s a great time to get your home upgraded with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24-hour monitoring, your property will be protected at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Start on your modern smart home now by calling (336) 962-5081 or submitting the form on this page.