You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Greensboro home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will function as the primary contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are connected to your property through your security components. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to help you when you need them most.